Men seem to adopt the well-known "sex is like pizza" mentality: Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. But what takes getting it on from fun to fantastic? Is it crazy, kinky sex, or sweet, passionate love-making?
Here, 10 guys reveal what made the best effing sex of their lives — and it turns out it's a little bit of both.
1. "I was with a really cute and polite girl I had met at a bar in L.A. one night, and we went through the rounds of making out like usual and feeling each other up. When we finally go to the bedroom, I learned that she was really into being handled aggressively. I had never been rough with someone in an intimate way like that before and was really nervous about it. We spent a good amount of time doing rough and kinky foreplay before doing the actual intercourse. I held her wrists, pulled her hair, and threw her around the bed (all with her consent of course). She introduced me to my more carnal side in bed and I haven't been the same since. In a good way." —Nicholas, 23
2. "It was with my longtime girlfriend in her closet at her parents' house. The danger of being caught and the intense spontaneity of it combined with the uniqueness of the location for an explosive encounter!" —Peter, 24
3. "It was New Year's Eve, well, New Year's Day technically, and we had just dropped off my girlfriend's drunk friends. When we got home, my girlfriend stepped out of the closet wearing a silk negligee. We were very uninhibited that night. She wanted me to take control and I was all too happy to oblige. She was in an energetic mood, so we just kept going. By the end, we collapsed, sweaty and tired, but it really did feel like a new year." —Steve, 22
4. "The best sex of my life will be with the one I love and I have yet to meet her yet, but all the flings along the way are fun." —David, 26
5. "The first time I had sex with my current girlfriend. I had met her my sophomore year in college when she was a freshman. The first time I saw her, I didn't say anything other than 'Hi, your hair is beautiful, and so are you.' We didn't become good friends until the end of her sophomore year, and even then, I thought that she thought it was platonic. She agreed to get drinks with me one night right before I was supposed to go backpacking for a month, and while I was walking her back to her car, she asked why I hadn't asked her out sooner and then kissed me. Neither of us were ready for the night to end so we went back to my place. We did it three times, once in the kitchen, once in the shower, and then again in my bed. It was so perfect because we had both wanted each other without knowing it, so it all felt urgent, like taking that first breath after being underwater for a long time. Two years later, we're still together, and I love her desperately." —Clayton, 24
Read the full Cosmopolitan article: http://goo.gl/8pZI6j